Instagram is a lucrative marketplace for brands and enterprises. If you want more sales, try these 11 Instagram strategies.
When it comes to making a sale, why not use Instagram?
In 2016, Instagram altered its algorithms to prioritise popular content in feeds above older material.
This implies that the most interesting and engaging postings are always at the top, while the others are buried and never viewed.
If you want more followers and sales via Instagram, read these 11 suggestions.
Create Magnificent Pictures
Try to put yourself in the shoes of a typical Instagram user as she browses her page.
She quickly scrolls over boring, uninteresting content.
Then one, like this Instagram post from National Geographic, will catch her eye and hold it.
You need not visit Greece to snap a picture of the full moon rising above the temple of Poseidon.
A stunning, original, and high-quality photograph is all you need to halt Instagram users in their tracks.
Put Up Pictures That Will Get Your Message Across
A picture like this will pique people’s curiosity, for instance, if you know they enjoy learning about new cultures.
Follow the Golden Rule of Photography.
The good news is that you can produce professional-looking images without shelling out thousands of dollars on a high-end camera and lenses.
Competing in Races
By holding a contest on Instagram, you may increase interaction and gain a large number of new followers.
Use Video as a Resource
Instagram videos get twice as many likes and comments as regular posts.
It’s time to put those videos to use if you want the attention of your fans.
Here’s a crash course on making videos for Instagram:
- Keep your films under a minute long, and use action in the opening seconds to hook your audience.
- Instagram videos auto-mute, so subtitles are a must.
- Create video content with a specific objective in mind (such as increasing blog traffic, fan interaction, subscriber growth, or subscriber education).
- Give your brand some personality by including exclusive behind-the-scenes footage.
- Get some footage of your stuff being used (by both you and your customers).
- When filming videos, remember the fundamentals of photography.
Share Unique Narratives with Your Audience
Make use of Instagram stories to provide your audience a glimpse of the inner workings of your company.
Boxycharm is a great example due to their captivating video stories.
Boxycharm, as you may know, sells curated cosmetics subscription boxes with products from your preferred brands.
They try to draw in viewers by sharing accounts of genuine people who have “glowed up” with the help of their boxes.
React to Feedback
Users on Instagram are inundated with posts.
Don’t stop there though. Respond to comments and make the commenters feel appreciated. Engage with your audience by like and responding to their comments and queries.
You should employ a social media manager if you receive hundreds of comments but don’t have the time to respond to each one individually.
- Sign up for Instagram Groups (6 Pods)
- Just starting out with Instagram advertising but don’t have a huge fan base yet?
- To increase your number of interactions on Instagram, join a good pod.
- Hootsuite described Instagram’s Pods as “the latest engagement hack” on its blog.
What happens is this:
Discover an Instagram hiding spot. Instagrammers often form “pods” to help one other gain more likes and comments.
Respect the Pod’s rules for participation. The norm on Pod is to engage with one other’s postings through likes, comments, and shares.
In exchange, other users will interact with your own content by liking, commenting, and sharing it.
Have More Fun With Hashtags
Hashtags are a great tool for reaching a wider audience on Instagram. This is so because they increase the visibility of your content in the related hashtag pages.
With Instagram’s limit of 30 hashtags per post, you can really go for it.
Get your Instagram posts seen by the most people by using trending hashtags. These will expose you to a massive audience.
Take Care With Your Hyperlinks
Instagram is unique among social media in that it does not let users to include links in their postings.
But have no fear. Here are a couple of ways you may use links to get people to your shop.
Option to Include Link in Bio
Instagram profiles only support one active connection. Direct visitors to the most important page on your site by making smart use of this feature.
Incorporate Website Links into Instagram Stories
The “swipe up” feature on Instagram Stories, where viewers can see links or other information about you, becomes available once you reach 10,000 followers.
Link Up with Future Leaders
- Possess substantial sway in their field
- Take action that is appropriate for your product.
- Promote your wares to an appreciative audience.
If you’re thinking of starting your own influencer marketing campaign, read this first: Here Are the Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind Before You Start an Influencer Marketing Campaign.
Communicate using the Internet’s Newest Language, Emojis
Use lots of love, rainbows, and happy faces in your Instagram photos.
They are often watched because of their ability to improve viewers’ moods.
Create Enticing Instagram Ads
Sixty-nine percent of American advertisers put their influencer spending towards Instagram posts.
It’s highly recommended that you launch your Instagram advertising campaign immediately if you haven’t already.
When making Instagram commercials, remember these guidelines from the pros.
- Think like your target demographic.
- Don’t drag out your explanation. After two rows, your text will be chopped off, thus it’s important to include a call to action (CTA) as soon as possible.
- Talk to your audience. Connect with your audience with both sponsored and organic postings.
Methods for Interacting with Instagrammers for Greater Financial Success
There is a lot of chatter about Instagram because it has more than a billion users.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t utilise it to engage people, build relationships, and boost revenue.