Which day is it? The day your blog feed is crowded with posts about the Ultimate DIY Bundle, of course! Yes, this post is one of those posts. Yes, I have included affiliate links in this post. And yes, I do feel pretty bad that this is my first post of 2015, especially when I promised you a myriad of backlogged sewing posts. Instead, all I’ve got is this giveaway and said affiliate links.
I’m sorry about that. Our entire family got sick on New Year’s Eve and it took, I kid you not, two weeks for us to feel better. Maybe it was the actual flu. I don’t know. This past week I’ve been playing catch-up–on the laundry, on the shop, on doing things besides laying around in pajamas and watching movies. Anyway, I suppose I had better move on to the point of this post:
There’s a really big, deeply discounted bundle of DIY ebooks & ecourses for sale for a few days. I’m an affiliate. I want you to buy it so I can earn a little extra money.
But more than that, I want you to buy it because you want it. There is really something for everyone in this DIY bundle. I purchased a copy for myself because the following included PDFs interested me:
- How to Sculpt Miniature Breakfast Foods (because E got some polymer clay for Christmas and our attempts so far have been, well… we need this ebook)
- Clean and Simple (diy green cleaning recipes, because why am I paying so much money to douse our home in chemicals?!)
- The Social Spread (because I need some serious help in the social media department)
- DIY Organic Beauty Recipes (because why am I paying so much money to douse my body in chemicals?!)
- Seasonal Stitching Club Collection (because I’ve been meaning to try English paper piecing–those tiny hexies are so cute!)
I also purchased a copy to support several of my friends who contributed to this enormous bundle:
- Virginia Lindsay, whose Sewing To Sell book I reviewed, contributed her Lucky the Elephant and Sleep Over Tote patterns
- Hayley Crouse, whose patterns I already own. All of them. Including her bundle contribution–the Norah Dress and Tunic (my version shown in the first image of this post)
- Elizabeth Caven, one of the faces behind a brand new association for crafters–the UpCraft Club. Get special bonus material from UpCraft Club when you purchase a copy of the Ultimate DIY Bundle.
Anyway, it’s a pretty great bundle and a steal of a deal. $34.95 for 76 ebooks/pdf patterns/ecourses, and $130 worth of bonus offers.
Check out the included materials >here< | View the bonus offers >here<
I know these kind of things can be really annoying (especially when it seems everyone is an affiliate), so thanks for hanging in there and reading my silly pitch. Don’t forget to enter to win a copy of the bundle via the Rafflecopter widget near the beginning of this post!